copa

Right now, the three best camera phones we've tested the iPhone 15 Pro Max, Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra and Google Pixel 8 Pro, sitting at numbers 1, 2 and 3 on our guide respectively. But repeating tests makes for more reliable results, as my high school physics teacher always told me. Plus with all three of these phones having been on sale for half a year or so, it felt like the right time to revisit how these phones compare across their different cameras, in the form of a big photo face-off. To see how they stack up, I took a recent trip to the London Eye. With this rotating landmark offering prime views of central London during its 30-minute rides, it would have been wrong to pass up the opportunity to conduct my tests there. So, with the three contestants secured in my pockets, I boarded ready to snap my city's best sides.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

euro

semi